UTWT Virtual Club is organized by the company UTWT SAS (IDE : CHE-406.203.584 ; 7 rue des Battoires 1205 Genève). The company UTWT SAS gives great importance to the protection of personal data and has the most appropriate tools and procedures in place to guarantee its security.
We collect data when you register for the UTWT Virtual Club for the smooth-running of the virtual races.
This data is collected via the registration platform set up by Livetrail SARL, on behalf of the company UTWT SAS, organizer of the UTWT Virtual Club which is responsible for data processing. The registration data is accessible to the managers and employees of UTWT SAS and UTMB® Group, parent company of UTWT SAS, who are authorized to manage the organization of UTWT Virtual Club. These people must respect a confidentiality clause in their contract.
- The need to identify each participant individually and with certainty (via a surname, first name, date of birth, gender and nationality), in order to control the virtual races that he/she has finished and to establish reliable sports rankings.
- The need to be able to contact the participant to provide him/her with any information related to his/her participation in the event, before, during and after the virtual races. As part of the organization of the event, UTWT SAS may contact a runner by telephone, email or mail.
- To allow each competitor to access his/her runner's space and benefit from all the services related to registration for the virtual races.
- Management of registrations for a sports competition (validation of information necessary for participation, management of mandatory documents).
- Sending emails and answering to runners' requests via email@example.com.
- Sending newsletters. This information is necessary for the smooth running of the virtual races. They are therefore mandatory for all runners.
- Sending marketing newsletters, on behalf of our partners, to participants. This information is optional and each runner can (when registering or by logging in to his runner space) accept or refuse these emails.
- Creating a list of runners that can be consulted on the UTWT Virtual Club website. This list includes names, first names, nationalities, bib numbers and clubs of the participants.
- Designing the race bibs available to download.
- Creation and publication of rankings.
- Event and commercial partners for the management of the virtual races and rewards. The following data is shared: family name, first name, race bib number and email address.
- Livetrail for race management and ranking.
Data is only transmitted to these companies within the role they carry out for UTWT SAS, organizer of the UTWT Virtual Club. Under no circumstances does UTWT SAS authorize these organizations to use these data for any other purpose.
Any misuse of this data by these third-party organizations cannot be the responsibility of UTWT SAS.
- Technical cookies, which are necessary for the use of virtual.ultratrail-worldtour.com and utmb.livetrail.net websites. Cookies allow you to use the above-mentioned sites in the best possible conditions and to benefit from all features (for example, to log in to your runner space to access your registration file).
- Analytical cookies: these cookies allow us to know how our websites are used and how often they are visited. Their use is completely anonymous.
virtual.ultratrail-worldtour.com and utmb.livetrail.net websites do not store any other cookies, in particular for targeted advertising or other cookies from third-parties.
virtual.ultratrail-worldtour.com uses Google Analytics to collect information about the use of our website. Google Analytics collects information from users such as age, gender, interests, demographics, how often they visit our website, what pages they visit, and what other websites they have used before coming to our website. We use the information we get from Google Analytics to analyze traffic, remarket our products and services to users, improve our marketing, advertising, and to improve our website.
Google Analytics collects only the IP address assigned to you on the date you visit our website, not your name or other identifying information. We do not combine the information collected using Google Analytics with Personal Data.
Google Analytics plants a cookie in your web browser to identify you as a unique user the next time you visit our website, the cookie cannot be used by anyone but Google. Google also uses specific identifiers to help collect information about the use of our website.
All data handled by Google is retained for 14 months from your last visit, the minimum term they allow.
For more information on how Google collects and processes your data, visit https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
You can prevent Google Analytics from using your information by opting out via this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
When you sync your tracking device with your UTWT account or upload a GPX track, we collect the GPS coordinates of your starting point, distance, elevation gain, start time, end time, average speed of your activities and the tracking device used in order to generate the sports rankings.
Anyone may have access to and manage the personal data concerning him/her on his/her personal space which is accessible from the following link: https://utmbworld.com/login.php
Any request for data explanation, access, modification or cancellation, that can't be made on the personal space, can be made:
By mail to the following address:
7 rue des Battoirs
By e-mailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any request for access, personal data modification or cancellation will be processed as soon as possible and within a maximum period of 1 month from the moment the request has been received.You have the right to file a complaint with the CNIL (https://www.cnil.fr).